Spring is right around the corner, which means warmer temps and pastel colors (my favorite!!) I wanted to share a few of the things that I’m loving from Amazon right now.
- Ponytail Hat – Once you have one of these hats, you’ll never go back. I have this exact hat in white and black, so I can speak to their quality. I am at the gym almost every single day, and this is such a cute way to preserve your high pony while working out! It is so much more comfortable to wear than a regular ball cap. Buy one in every color!! You won’t regret it.
- Sunnies – I saw these sunnies on a fellow blogger and absolutely knew I had to have them. They are so adorable and match well with pretty much any outfit. Definitely an accessory you need for the warmer, sunny days ahead!
- Pheora Foundation – Y’all, this foundation is the BOMB and it’s only $7. I shared more about it awhile back on my Instagram stories makeup haul, and I have been using it for years. It’s full coverage, and lightweight. I have been looking for a full coverage foundation to help with redness for YEARS, and this is one of the absolute best.
- Levoit Air Purifier – I’ve had this air purifier for a couple years now, and I keep it in our bedroom. It’s the perfect purchase right now as springtime allergies ramp up. It also has a night-light (that turns on and off) at the top, which makes it great for use at night. I love that it has such a soft, soothing sound which is great for sleeping!
- Faux Peonies and Vase – I saw this cute little flower arrangement the other day and thought it was adorable for springtime. What a cute way to brighten up your living area, bedroom, or office! And, it’s super low maintenance as the flowers are fake.
- Paperbag Pants – I adore the color of these paper bag pants, and once I saw them on one of my favorite bloggers (Elysse Willamson) I knew right away that they were going in my cart! They come in several different colors, but I love this pastel pink for spring.