I would definitely consider myself a hair enthusiast. I’m not good at doing hair by any means, but I love taking good care of my own, and using only the most quality products. I thought it would be a good idea to put together a guide for fellow hair enthusiasts out there, who might be interested in trying some new products and tools that I’m loving right now!
1. Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer – I’ve been eyeing this for so long now! I’ve seen the results from using this, and it gives your hair so much volume. Pretty dreamy to have a dryer and brush, all in one!
2. Polished Perfection Straightening Brush 2.0 Smooth Operator Set – So many goodies in this set!! Not only do you get a straightening brush, but you also get a mini hair dryer, and several good quality hair products!
3. Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Set – Y’all, if you haven’t tried Olaplex products yet, you’re missing out! Any hair stylist will tell you that these products are an absolutely MUST for maintaining healthy hair. This set gives you the chance to try several all at once!
4. Beachwaver Curling Iron – The Beachwaver brand is one of the best. If you or someone you know loves a good curling iron, you’ll be sure to appreciate this one!
5. Joico Defy Damage Care – Joico is my jam when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. These are super high quality and so good for your hair. This trial kit is perfect for trying them out. I have the huge bottles of each of these products, and I absolutely LOVE the way my hair feels after each use!